Youtuber guitarist Steve Onotera, aka the Samurai Guitarist, shared a new video on his Youtube Channel, that shows to how musicians can practice more efficiently. According to him tell, you should consider this 7 things while guitar (or any instrument) practicing.
Here is the topics:
- Have a clear vision of why you are practicing (00:15)
- Create a practice schedule (01:17)
- Don’t over practice (03:11)
- Isolate the problem (03:51)
- Incorporate practicality (04:45)
- Attack concepts from different angles (05:32)
- Practice slow and gradually speed up (05:57)
Watch the video to find out the details.