Unfortunately, we cannot unsubscribe you from the Metalhead Zone list. That’s because you have to do this process via your Google Chrome notification settings on your mobile or PC.
We will try to explain how you can do it easily. Click here to reach an introduction or keep reading to our suggestion.
To Allow or block notifications from MetalHead Zone on Mobile:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- Go to the website (MetalHeadZone.Com) you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More More and then Info Information.
- Tap Site Settings and then Notifications.
- If you don’t see the setting here, this website can’t send you notifications.
- Choose Allow or Block.
To Allow or block notifications from MetalHead Zone on Computer:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
⦁ Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
⦁ Block a site: Next to “Block,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
⦁ Allow a site: Next to “Allow,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
Click here for more details.