Former KISS guitarist and one of the founders of the band, Ace Frehley, has shared a couple of recent photos on his official Instagram account to promote his recently released album, ‘Origins Vol.1 Pic Discs.’
As Ace Frehley stated on the description of the photo, only 150 pieces of discs that feature signed ‘Fire and Water’ video shoot were left and the shipping in the United States over $75 will be free for everyone.
Here are the details of the product:
- Only available here in eOne Heavy store.
- Origins Vol. 1 180g Double Gatefold Picture Disc + Download Card.
- Includes exclusive photos from the “Fire and Water” video shoot.
- All new liner notes from Kisstorian/author Julian Gill.
- 1st time on picture disc for this 2016 Billboard Top 200 album.
- One time pressing of 1000; of which 500 includes a signed insert w/COA.
However, as well as the product, fans have noticed an interesting detail on the photos Ace has shared. According to the comments of the fans, Ace Frehley paid his tribute to the legendary British band, Queen, wearing their shirt while promoting his product.
Here is what Ace Frehley wrote on the caption:
“Less than 150 Origins Vol.1 Pic Discs (w/signed “Fire and Water” video shoot insert + COA) remain, AceLanders!
Only 1000 pressed worldwide; 500 includes the personally signed insert.
Get yours before they’re gone! [LINK IN BIO]
Free shipping in the U.S. for orders over $75.”
You can check out the photos below.
View this post on Instagram
Less than 150 Origins Vol.1 Pic Discs (w/signed "Fire and Water" video shoot insert + COA) remain, AceLanders! Only 1000 pressed worldwide; 500 include the personally signed insert. Get yours before they're gone! [LINK IN BIO] Free shipping in the U.S. for orders over $75.