French metal band Gojira thrilled the North American fans by announcing the new tour dates via their official Instagram account.
Following the coronavirus outbreak, every other band forced to postpone their tours and shows last year. However, people are getting vaccinated since the start of this year, and it is now possible to see the bands live at the end of 2021.
Gojira becomes one of the first bands that announced a live event in the United States, starting on September 3, at Chattanooga, TN. Also, the tour will finish at the end of October in Cleveland.
Furthermore, the band stated that they will play the songs from their newest studio album, Fortitude, and hyped up the community by saying that they can not play to meet them once again.
Here is the official announcement from Gojira:
“America! We are coming for you this Fall! Fortitude was released 4 days ago, and it’s been such an electric time for our camp! Now we’re getting ready to bring these songs to you live.
We cannot wait for showtime. Knocked Loose and Alien Weaponry are both fantastic bands. Super thrilled to have them on board with us. See you guys on the road!”
Here are the announced dates:
- Sep. 03 – Chattanooga, TN at The Signal
- Sep. 20 – Boise, ID at Revolution Center
- Oct. 11 – Salt Lake City, UT at The Union
- Oct. 13 – Kansas City, MO at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Oct. 14 – Wichita, KS at The Cotillion
- Oct. 15 – Oklahoma City, OK at Diamond Ballroom
- Oct. 17 – New Orleans, LA at Civic Theatre
- Oct. 19 – Tampa, FL at Jannus Live
- Oct. 20 – Orlando, FL at Hard Rock Live
- Oct. 22 – Nashville, TN at Marathon Music Works
- Oct. 23 – Asheville, NC at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
- Oct. 25 – Albany, NY at Upstate Concert Hall
- Oct. 27 – Portland, ME at State Theatre
- Oct. 28 – Rochester, NY at Main Street Armory
- Oct. 29 - Cleveland, OH at The Agora
You can check out the post that the band shared below.