Michael Jackson’s daughter and singer/model, Paris Jackson, uploaded a new post on her official Instagram account and revealed what she learned about herself in 2020.
2020 was a pretty bad year for everybody following the coronavirus outbreak and lockdown, and we also lost so many legends this year. However, Paris wanted to be optimistic about it while entering the new year.
Even though 2020 was a rough year, Paris wanted to hear about the positive changes in people’s life and encouraged the fans for telling their positive experiences and moments in 2020 with her.
Additionally, Paris shared what she learned about herself this year. According to Paris, she learned the power of affirmations, the importance of loving herself, every bad experience that causes growth, and many more.
Here is what Paris Jackson wrote:
“‘2020 sucked’ is too easy… I want to hear about everyone’s positive experiences and discoveries about life and themselves this year. the comment section on Paris Vibrations is open and I can’t wait to hear about you guys’ year. I’ll start with mine…
1. I discovered the power of affirmations and prayer
2. I said ‘I love myself’ and truly meant it for the first time ever
3. I’ve found that everything we go through (even pain) is necessary, and causes growth
4. I’ve found new ways to live in gratitude
5. To ‘keep my eyes on my own paper'”
You can check out the post below.