Slipknot revealed how the fans could access the presale tickets for the Knotfest Roadshow via their official Instagram account.
As you might recall, the band announced on May 25 that they will be taking place at Knotfest Festival alongside Faith No More, Megadeth, Lamb Of God, Gojira, and many more.
Two days ago, Slipknot also announced the Knotfest Roadshow, which is a tour that they will be heading after the Knotfest Festival, featuring Killswitch Engage, FEVER 333, and Code Orange.
Today, the iconic band explained how people could find presale tickets for the upcoming shows and revealed that pre-sale codes are up to four tickets for each person if it is available.
Here is the official announcement from Slipknot:
“Knotfest Roadshot pre-sale is happening now for all shows. To get pre-sale access:
1. Sign up for a Premium Monthly or Annual Knotfest subscription at knotfest.com/join
2. Once signed up, go to Knotfest.com/Roadshow and log in with your Knotfest.com account (upper right corner of the screen)
3. Hover over your name and select “My Profile”
4. Click on the “Pre-Sale Codes” button
5. Copy and paste your pre-sale code and head over to Ticketmaster.
6. Your pre-sale code is good for up to four tickets, based on availability.”
You can check out the post below.