Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor wrote a recent tweet on his Twitter page and shared very useful tips for the upcoming musicians.
Slipknot’s Corey Taylor Reveals Life-Saver Tips For The New Musicians
A fan named RoRo asked:
“Dude what I would give just to have your vocal range. Any chance you could spare some really helpful tips?”
1)”Don’t over-warmup. You’ll suck the life right out of your voice.
2) Drink as much water as it is healthy.
3) KNOW YOUR BODY: when you’re getting sick, take precautions.”
You can see the tweets below:
Dude what I would give just to have your vocal range. Any chance you could spare some really helpful tips? https://t.co/rA5C7iqG9q
— RoRo🤘 (@rocknroro) April 18, 2019
1) don’t over-warmup. You’ll suck the life right out of your voice.
2) drink as much water as is healthy.
3) KNOW YOUR BODY: when you’re getting sick, take precautions. https://t.co/f91uOBKtAX
— confirm: 0-0-0… DESTRUCT… 0 (@CoreyTaylorRock) April 18, 2019
Yesterday, Corey Taylor posted a simple confession on his Twitter account. He has reacted to claims of he is using auto-tune.
Here’s what he wrote:
“Confession: I’ve never used auto-tune. Some do for effect. I never have. S’all good.”
A Twitter user retweeted Corey’s tweet and wrote:
“Pitch correction and auto tuner are different just so people know”
“Never used pitch correction either. 🤷♂️”
Click here to read the article and see these tweets.