Photo Credit: HS Production

Former Van Halen vocalist Sammy Hagar’s son, Aaron Hagar, revealed the sad accident he had on Instagram and revealed his latest status to his followers.

As you can see in the picture, two blisters appeared on the fingers of Aaron due to the hot drops from the radiator. Aaron stated that this is the first time he saw a blister on top of another blister.

Fortunately, there is nothing dangerous for Aaron even though it was a really painful experience. Here is what he said:

“Watch out, it’s hot! Doh! Too late! Damn! That’s the first Blister on top of a blister I’ve had!! Thank you hot radiator!”

A fan named Markkus added this comment:

“Ouch! Hate it when that happens.”

Another fan named John wrote:

“Those hurt! Last time I had a blister like that was grabbing a coffee cup out of the microwave that was supposed to be microwave safe. It wasn’t.”

You can check out the post below.